If I could just buy buttermilk biscuits I would but there is no way in hell they will ever be this good 😉
I have been in a creative mood lately and have been baking up a storm, so many more posts on some other awesome baked goods to come.
I think the fall weather keeps me in doors and wanting to eat comfort food….so…. that’s what I’m doing 🙂
The greeds for this is very minimal and so easy to follow.
I made these biscuits to dunk into a Moroccan stew but you can pretty much serve these with any meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner).
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 2 1/2 tsps of baking powder
- 3/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 unsalted cooled butter cut into small chunks
- 3/4 cups of buttermilk
- Crank up the oven to 450 degrees and throw some parchment paper onto a baking sheet
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Toss in the butter and use your hands to mix everything together until it looks like coarse meal
- Add the buttermilk and mix it together
- Use your hands to scoop out about 3/4 inch thick balls and plop them on the lined baking sheet
- Bake ’em for about 14 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm
So fuckin’ easy….enjoy 🙂